Tuesday, December 1, 2009

RUGBY!

It's official: I am a rugby convert!

And apparently, watching the Scottish National Team lose is a rite of passage that every wannabe Scot must go through. So I'm one step closer!

Murrayfield in late November is brutally freezing. Lovely, but freezing.

I think it is safe to say that I'm now pumped for 6 Nations.



A blurry view of Scotland winning in the first half; we were so very close to the field, and for only £10!


A blurry view of me (numb and frozen, but totally having a blast) at Murrayfield.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 1, 2009 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Scotsman said...

I don't think I've ever went to a game at Murrayfield where I wasn't freezing my butt off, neither as a fan or as a steward with of those supposedly warm flurescent jackets on you see in the background there.

I've surprised to see so many empty seats after the win over Australia.

Good luck in seeing the Six Nations. I know from the Midwest I feel need the luck to have any chance of watching it myself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home