Friday, March 27, 2009

Tickets, money, passports?

The weather here in Glasgow has been crazy this week, going from sun to rain to sleet to howling winds to sun again. It seems to be stuck in this pattern, changing hourly. It was pouring two hours ago when I walked back from City Centre. Now? Blue skies and sun abound.

But it doesn't matter, because I'm headed for sunnier climes, as continental Europe is apparently much more pleasant right now than Scotland. Sunday I hit up Paris, then jump on the train that evening for Mons, and then spend the next week with Rachel and her parents in Belgium (and sometimes France). All before hopping onto a 777 next Friday and heading home.

It's going to be a crazy travel week, but I'm really looking forward to it. I'm at my happiest when in transit.

It's also going to be Twitter-only for me most likely next week. I really need a cheaper mobile company.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home