Friday, September 12, 2008

"It's here. The day has come."

I just zipped close my final suitcase. And on the questionable bathroom scale, it weighs in at exactly 50 lbs. Which means more than likely, US Air is going to say it's like 52 lbs. Which means I'm going to pay. Which is frustrating.

But still, more or less my life in three suitcases? I'm proud of me.

(Okay, my life minus the stuff I'm shipping, like my winter coat, two pairs of normal boots, one pair of hiking boots, my favorite oversized purse, and my Norwegian troll.)

I've got about six hours till I have to be at the airport. Six hours in which I need to shower, dry my hair, pack my carry-on, and have lunch.

I'm almost glad that I'm moving at a hundred miles an hour today, so I don't have time to sit around and be sad that I'm leaving everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home