Monday, September 8, 2008

Hit 'em low, hit 'em high...

Thought: I really, really hope I love Glasgow as much as I love Philadelphia.

Thought: I was contemplating spending the $40 for the voltage adapter that allows me to use my US dryer and straightener, but decided against it as both items would probably take up too much room in my luggage, so I'll just have to go out on Day One and purchase a coffee maker, a blowdrier, and a quality straightener. Lest I look like the Lion King when I get to Scotland. First impressions last a lifetime. Rawr.

Thought: I am worried about the withdrawal symptoms from when I quit Chipotle cold turkey. I have a feeling that I'm going to break into cold sweats. Just one hit. One little dolop of guac to shoot up into my veins. I won't even ask for chips, I promise. Mama needs her fix. This could be bad.

Thought: Goodbyes are really hard. Even if you're looking forward to where you're going.

Thought: I haven't made as much of a dent into my summer reading list as I would have liked. Some things never change.


T-four days...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home